Pittsfield 4th of July Parade
July 4, 2018 (Wed) - Pittsfield, MA
||City of Pittsfield, MA
We are #130 out of 176.
Line up in on Wendell Ave. adjacent to Doctor's Park. Parade is about 1.4 miles long.
Official lineup is 9:00am sharp. Streets will be closed at the staging area (at the start) to vehicles by 8am.
Be there early.
We need everyone possible, as we have promised at least 9 marchers.
Parking is at the end(Please park along the side streets in that area - not in the Wahconah Park parking lot)
You can drop off at the start, move cars to the end and take a shuttle back to the beginning.
Go right to the end and take the shuttle to the start.
Last shuttles is at 9:00am
No food or drink provided.
Take Interstate 90 East (toward Boston) to Exit 11E. Take Route 20 East into Pittsfield. You can turn right onto Henry Ave to bypass some traffic, to Route 7&20. Doctor's Park will be just across Route 7&20 (South St). You will need to move the cars to the end in time to take the last shuttle, scheduled for 9:00am.
to the end
We recommend driving directly to the end of the parade route at Wahconah Park and take a shuttle bus to the beginning. Use these directions to bypass blockades along the parade route:
- About 27 miles after the exit, you will see McDonalds on the right. After that...
- Turn left onto S. Merriam St. to the end
- Turn right (West St.) and a quick left onto Onota St.
- Go 5 blocks and turn right on Lindon St.
- Take second left onto Dewey Ave. to the end
- Right onto Danforth Ave. to the end
- Left onto Seymore St.
- Merge left onto Wahconah St. and the parking lot entrance should be on the left
Be parked before 8:45am, so you can catch the last shuttle by 9:00am.